Compact diagnostic solution for complete Clinical Cardiopulmonary Assessment as well as for Accurate, Quick & Simple Indirect Calorimetric.
- Maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max) and measured METs.
- Classification of Exercise Capacity & Anaerobic Threshold
- Nutritional Assessment and resting VO2 for Fick Equation
- Full Spirometry (FVC, SVC, MVV, etc.)
- Multiple scores for Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Risk analysis
- Body composition & Weight Management
- Interfaces with conventional stress testing ECG
The measurements of Fitmate which includes oxygen consumption (VO2) and Resting Energy Expenditure (REE, RMR) are scientifically accepted. Fitmate uses the Respiratory Quotient (RQ), which is set by default at 0.85 or can be user defined. Strong scientific evidence demonstrates that, in a steady state, the RQ is always in the range of 0.84 ±0.04. This allows Fitmate to be used either in research or clinically on malnourished and obese patients.